- Please come to class with your body and uniform clean and free of stains, as a courtesy to your instructor and fellow students.
- Make sure you bring all of your equipment to class on appropriate days. (i.e. sparring gear on sparring night, staff on staff form night)
- Please keep your body clean and your teeth brushed. Toenails and fingernails should be trimmed and clean to ensure safety when working with partners.
- Those students wishing to wear a shirt under their uniform should only wear a white shirt or a plain colored shirt matching the color of their belt (no logo or writing). This shirt should be tucked into your do bok pants and should not hang out from the bottom of your top. (Female students are required wear an undershirt, tank, or sports bra under their uniform for modesty)
- No shoes, gum, food, or drink on the dojang floor.
- Please pull back and secure long hair.
- Children under 12 are NOT to go outside the building without their parent or guardian.
- Students are NOT to enter the do jang while another class is going on. Students arriving for the 2nd and 3rd classes should not enter the building until they see the previous class lining up.
- Be respectful of your Tang Soo Do brothers & sisters.
**Note to the parents and families of our youth students: We thank you for your support in helping to enforce these rules with your child/children, as it is showing respect in our school and to those who train with us. TANG SOO!
Yellow Belt students and up are required by ITF Standards to have the red ITF patch on the left front chest side of their uniform, the ITF Flag patch on the upper left sleeve, as well as rank appropriate lapel trim. Any student who wishes to wear an undershirt must wear a White Central Karate t-shirt or one that matches your belt color, a SOLID white shirt (no writing), or a Solid Colored shirt matching the color of your current belt (again, no writing). Uniforms should also be neat and free of stains AT ALL TIMES! Students who are missing patches, lapel trim, have dirty/ stained uniforms, or incorrect undershirts will NOT be allowed to Pre-Test or Test.
If their are any questions or you need to purchase patches or trim, please see Kyo Sa Nim Kennedy. We thank you in advance for your cooperation. Tang Soo!