Who’s excited about Central Karate Summer Camp 2020?!?
We are making some changes for the 2020 Summer Camp and we hope this will be our best year yet! We are decreasing our number of Summer Campers to 35 campers a week. We expect to fill up quickly, so don’t delay! Registration opening soon. Keep an eye on our website and Facebook page for Summer Camp announcements.
Central Karate Summer Camp is proud to be family owned and operated! We’re more than just Karate, we’re family!
Central Karate Summer Camp 2020
- Open to children entering grades 1st through 8th (2020-2021 school year)
- 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- 3 Field Trips each week!
- Exciting field trips like UpTown Climbing, Urban Air, Chuck E Cheese, and more!
- Weekly “Water Wednesdays” at Aqua PARDS
- Karate / Fitness Classes twice a week – No previous training required. We will focus of keeping active and learning basic self defense.
- $165 Activity/Registration Fee (non refundable). Includes all Field Trip Fees as well as a camp t-shirt & drawstring backpack.
- Camp is $150 per week. (Sorry, we do not offer daily rates or family rates for Summer Camp)
- Limited Space – Limited to 35 campers per week
Please call 261-6326 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
Would you like more information?