Central Karate will officially re-open for business on Monday, May 18th. A class calendar and schedule has been posted (see tab above). Please note that we will have some changes that go along with our re-opening. We can’t wait to see everyone next week!
Some important things to note for next week’s re-opening:
1. Parents will not be allowed in the lobby area during class. We realize that everyone wants to see the new space and we’re excited about you getting the chance to check it out, but in an effort to limit the number of people in the building, parents will not be allowed to sit in the lobby and watch class until further notice. We ask that you drop your child off and pick them up at the door. Because of the location of the restroom in the new do jang, it will be reserved for students only until further notice.
2. We will not be having Ho Sin Sul classes (self-defense) or Fight Nights (sparring) until further notice, in an effort to limit contact between students.
3. Mask will be optional. Sa Bom Nim, Kyo Sa Nim, and Miss Shelbi will not be wearing them. If you feel more comfortable wearing one, you will be allowed to do so.
4. We will limit contact as much as possible between instructor and students. We will use pool noodles or kicking paddles when directing students.
5. Every student needs his/her own water bottle (no leak, no spill strongly advised). THERE IS NOT A WATER FOUNTAIN IN THE NEW SCHOOL (YET). Students should come with their bottle already filled and ready to go.
6. If any student is showing signs of illness, they will be sent home immediately. Please DO NOT send a sick child to class or come to class sick.
7. Classes will also be live streamed from our private Facebook page for the duration of Phase 1. If you are not comfortable coming to class, you may participate by following along. Please note that if you have not re-registered by June 1st, you will be removed from the private Facebook page.
8. EVERY STUDENT WILL BE REQUIRED TO RE-REGISTER WITH CENTRAL KARATE. Registration forms will be passed out after each class. Every student must register no later than June 1st to keep participating in class. Tuition options will be listed and you will be able to choose which option you would like. If you need a hardship form, please contact us at email@example.com
9. PLEASE BE SURE YOU ARE SIGNED UP FOR REMIND AND YOU ARE PART OF THE PRIVATE FACEBOOK PAGE. Updates, upcoming events, and important messages will be posted there. If you need the info to sign up for remind, please visit our website.